Pages

Center Console


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Your Thoughts, Right Now

Hmm...just another blog, yet there is this strange sensation deep down inside. Hundreds and even thousands of people all have blogspots like this one, but for some reason I am drawn to this one... This Dash character is becoming the capital of my thoughts, making me feel more and more inclined and even anxious to read more of his posts describing the simple, day to day instances in his life that currently hold so much value and worth to my anticipating desires to learn more of him. Each passing tick of the clock feels like a lifetime, I stand in the rain waiting for him to post more...more...more of his feelings that seem to embody perfectly the questions and answers that everyone wishes they could interpret for themselves. His entries are like a beautiful love ballad that draws out the deepest and most unseen emotions in a being, making them feel weightless and free of all the trials and struggles once cared for on the world below. I'm keeping him close--OH, I smell...cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Dash - Dash - Dash -

Go Ahead

Go Ahead
Bite off more than you can chew

Where Amazing Happens