Pages

Center Console


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Update... Doing Well

A couple weeks ago I posted an entry about some goals that I had set and was working towards.
  • Make it into the Straight Play........................CHECK :]
  • Receive Royalty for the Christmas Dance......CHECK :]
  • Make it into the Talent Show........................No Check :[  But I learned a great song still :]
  • Get the BIG Solo in Acap.............................CHECK :]
  • Choose a piece and start for Ensemble..........CHECK :]
So there is the results of a month of work :]  I am very happy with it, considering I set the bar high.  A lot of those goals were BIG things, and quite the blessing to achieve.
Now I need to set a new list of goals......  A bit longer term though
  • Start Basketball Practices and go undefeated this season
  • Start Tennis back up and try-out for the team
  • Start running more often and proceed to join track
  • Make up the deficient credits for Graduation
  • Memorize You Can't Take It With You lines
There they are.  I'll let you know!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I tell you enough dash... you are so incredibly talented and driven! I wish I had half of what you have! What can I say, I love you to death!! I need to hang around you more so your skills rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete

- Dash - Dash - Dash -

Go Ahead

Go Ahead
Bite off more than you can chew

Where Amazing Happens