Pages

Center Console


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2 - Official Madrigal Day


Knowing things is great, and today I know for sure has been grand.  Got to wake up this morn at 5:45 and get dressed up in a tux (minus the coat).  Made a good old sandwich cut diag-half and with plenty O' onions, for my snacking on later.  After getting that, my book, and the new friend in my life, Ukulele, I left to catch the 7:05 TRAX train.  Through texting I was able to hop on, hop off, and hop back on a train to end up with Steen and Austin from Mads to ride to the Energy Solutions Arena together.  The recently bearded Steen brought doughnuts and juice for the three of us, which was a great little pinch to my day.  Once in the Arena we sat around playing the Ukulele, eating, and singing.  Great times, yes?  Yes. 
After the rest of the choir showed up we went in and sang on the court.  Went great.  Promptly left.  Instead of immediately taking the train home, a select group consisting of myself, Emma, Christine, Claire, Alex, Dan, Cris, Ben, Austin, Dallon, and Spencer, went to the gateway to hang out for a little while.  Fountains, to the Union Pacific building, to Starbucks, and then left. 
Good talk about the new Just My Nature book I've been reading on the ride home.  I believe but I am not sure yet, that I am a dominant type 3, with a secondary type 4.  I know you dont know what that means but basically thats what Dash is.  Got back, made plans for frisbee and went home.
Went to play frisbee later which was great.  Played 2 ultimate games and 1 Jercle game, won all of them, good stuff.  Spencer, Cris, Rylee, Dan, Christine and Dash played. 
More will happen later tonight...Haunted house or a movie at Christine's so just assume that I gave some description of one of those events as if it already happened.
Good day.  Heads up for a big entry explaining the road trip with Dallon I will have gone on.

Audtioned to sing the National Anthem at a jazz game - with the Mads
Went to Gateway and hung out - with some Mads
Played frisbee for 2 and half hours - with less Mads, but still Mads
Going to do something tonight - maybe with Mads


MADS MADS MADS

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Dash - Dash - Dash -

Go Ahead

Go Ahead
Bite off more than you can chew

Where Amazing Happens