Pages

Center Console


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shakespeare

What a glorious trip!!>!  Oh boy.
The majority of the trip came down to "you had to be there"s but I'll fill you in a bit. :]

Bussed on down to Cedar and got settled into our hotel and quickly left for the THEATER to watch the incredible show, Tuesdays With Morrie, which while in, I am not afraid to admit this because not many read my posts, I cried!  Holy cow, it reduced EVERYone to tears.  For the final thirty minutes of the show the crowd was a symphony of sniffles and tissue blowing.  T'was great.
Next day got up early and practiced and short after performed our Ensemble scene.  We did well with it, 5th place out of 25, so not too bad for only having the script for 13 days.
After the competing we watched a second show at the theater entitled 'The Complete Works of Shakespeare Abridged', which was a very creative, cooky, humorous play.  Fun again.  Upon its closing we went to the Honk Kong Buffet and dug in!  I'll post the Shrimp genocide I committed later when I have the pictures.  Following the dinner we had an awesome dance party in Kate's room, quite fun, I miss dancing!!!
Next day we competed, did well, awards, then went home.  Thats all :]

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Dash!! That sounds like a really cool trip! You're a better blogger than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Workin on it. Hey follow me, my current two followers is depressing

    ReplyDelete

- Dash - Dash - Dash -

Go Ahead

Go Ahead
Bite off more than you can chew

Where Amazing Happens