Pages

Center Console


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Guts

Blood and guts everywhere!!!  No.  Not really.

Okay so I have tried out for the Solo in choir and also for the Talent Show.  Didn't make the talent show, which is alright, still love that song, great piano.  Did the audition for the solo in Acap today and it went well.  No results for a week or so, so...I'll let you (or myself, dont know how to classify who I am talking to) know.

Been happy lately though!  Really happy!


That is my smiling face yesterday.  Don't know why, probably cause of Thanksgiving, my hair cut, Real Salt Lake winning the MLS Cup, and just generally happy.  Okay buh bye.
-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Dash - Dash - Dash -

Go Ahead

Go Ahead
Bite off more than you can chew

Where Amazing Happens