Pages

Center Console


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween / Hike

This last week was Halloween and with it came a lot of fun stuff.  Around school, ward party, the high school parties and of course trick or treating. 
Had a lot of fun doing all of them.  At the ward party I had a lot of fun watching the costume parade, lot of cute little kids, and I got to talk to Alek and Sandon for a while, which was cool because I didn't talk to them much all through this past long boarding season.  Afterwards went to Scott's house and watched When A Stranger Calls, which never ceases to upset me, because it is the perfect 'What on earth is she thinking doing that???' kind of horror movie.

Trick or treating the next night was a lot of fun.  We went to Pepperwood a very wealthy gated community because Scott wanted to follow the myth that all the houses in that neighborhood give out king sized candy bars...which is false, not to mention the half mile walk just to get from one house to it's next door neighbor.  We had gone to a good 10 houses before I realized there was a hole in my bag and everytime I ran from house to house it all fell out and I was starting over.

Got to have some fun with the costume.  Dejan and Diego inspired it pointing out my resemblence to Hugh :]

On November 1st the day following after church we went on a very scenic hike up Big Cottonwood Canyon.. I will just post the pictures.  Following it though we went back to our house and watched a few episodes of the Office. Very fun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Dash - Dash - Dash -

Go Ahead

Go Ahead
Bite off more than you can chew

Where Amazing Happens